World Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dreams

Your dreams live here. Both good and bad. Many children have made this world, without knowing it. Join and live your dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Yuzuki Shino

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Yuzuki Shino Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Yuzuki Shino   Meeting Yuzuki Shino I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Lenne was walking around the village as herself, and she looked around Lenne sit there looking at the fountain that is right there by the bench. She begins to sing 1000 words.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Cry
High Priestess
Jenna Cry

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Yuzuki Shino   Meeting Yuzuki Shino I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Yuzuki walked around some places in the small village. She heard something, and looked to the the queen of the realm of light. Yuzuki stood there, listening.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdreams.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Yuzuki Shino   Meeting Yuzuki Shino I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Lenne looked at her. "You were paying attention to my singing now I'm all embarrassed." Lenne said. Lenne looked at her, and she hid her face from her not trying to face her she wanted to hide below the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Yuzuki Shino   Meeting Yuzuki Shino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Yuzuki Shino
Page 1 of 1