World Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dreams

Your dreams live here. Both good and bad. Many children have made this world, without knowing it. Join and live your dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erika......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika

Erika...... Empty
PostSubject: Erika......   Erika...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Erika

Race: angelxvampire(angelpire) classed as a fallen or dark angel

Personality: it really depends on the day sometimes she is happy sometimes she is sad sometimes she is just completely random

Weapons: bow and arrows

Realm: in the realm of light close to the border of the dark realm

2:candy
3:reading
4: other halfbreeds

Dislikes:
1:people who make fun of her 2 tone wingsand/or for being a half breed
2:the terror realm

Demons/spirits: a zombi bunny coutysy of seth XD

Family: none orphan

Song: I'll be there for you (friends theam song)

History/Bio: Erika was born of a young girls dream she is a hunter and a thief and as far as she knows she is an orphan she has no use for guns but she loves music and video games(especially both put together *cough*rockband*cough* she often wanders around looking for something to eat or someone to talk to or steal from she has the powe to 'barrow'other pplz poweres

Last edited by Erika on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seth

Erika...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika......   Erika...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Random comment: I'm not quite sure rockband exists in the dreamworld, but I guess if some kid dreams about it then its possible lol

Now you will have to be more specific about your realm (not "light i guess" but rather "realm of light") and you will have to specify because at one place you say "for being a half breed the terror relm" and you said you where from light so I am a little confused.

This is optional and you don't need to but you could put your likes and dislikes more like:

--like 1
--like 2

and stuff it would be easier to read but the way you did it is acceptable I have no complaints.

Just one thing, which you can ask me to edit for you, would be to claim your main race such as "Fallen Angel (Angel + Vampire Half-Blood)" instead of "Angel + Vampire Half blood" that way we know what race to put you in. You can ask me to edit that for you I don't mind.

----------

But yea the main thing you need to fix is that confusion with the realm and then your application is pretty much accepted.

Edit: Oh one more thing, last name? If she doesn't know it just specify that she doesn't somewhere like at the end of the history. I guess its not of great importance though.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Cry
High Priestess
Jenna Cry

Erika...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika......   Erika...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldofdreams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Erika...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika......   Erika...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erika......
Page 1 of 1