World Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dreams

Your dreams live here. Both good and bad. Many children have made this world, without knowing it. Join and live your dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 am

Seth was walking in the lands of twilight completely oblivious to his position. As far as he was concerned he was still walking around in the realm of darkness, since it was still plunged into night, though he felt like this place was a little different then the usual darkness in his home realm or the realm of darkness. he kept walking but then he heard footsteps. Thinking he was still in the realm of darkness, and that they might be hostile, he hid behind a rock and peeked out to keep an eye on whoever was walking there.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 am

erika was hunting in her territory when sudenly she heard footsetps on her side of the boarder she slid an arrow from her quiver and took to the skys

ooc:yes she is very teritoryal(sp?)
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 am

He noticed she was flying now, and looked up though she still couldn't see him yet because he was being very careful with his movements. "Fallen angel.." he muttered to himself. Her wings where still strange to him though, like they did not quite match those of the fallen angels he had seen before. He waited there, sure he would be spotted but he stood a better chance like so, then to just get up and make himself an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 am

when she heard his voice even tho he whispered she whirled and an arrow thudded into the tree beside him a year or 2 in the land of twilight had sharpednd her senses"show yourself or the next one will go through your heart"

ooc:charming first impresstion eh?
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 am

He stood up. "You got me..." He muttered. "You can try to imprison me.. But be warned I am not that easy to capture." He said and he glared at her. It was partially an empty threat since a lot of his powers where of no use to him outside the realm of terror as far as he knew but he wasn't going to let himself get captured for the rest of his life in the realm of darkness. Apparently he was still unaware of his position and still thought he was in the realm of darkness.

OCC: yep... you know it xD
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 am

erika landed some distance away from him "now tell me what is a dark kid like you doing in the twilight lands of realm of light?"she said with and arrow still pointed at him

ooc:heres how i picture it to work like the setting sun the deeper into the twilight you go the darker it gets and the farther out you go the lighter k?
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am

"I'm.. exploring." He said simply. It wasn't exactly a lie but it was not the whole truth ether. He then noticed something she said that did not make too much sense to him. "Wait... You said land of light.. are you lost?" He asked her, still fairly certain he was in the land if darkness though he truly was not.

OCC: Yea makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am

"haha no but its obvious that you are welcome to the realm of light"s twilight lands"erika sudenly whirled and with an expert shot took out a rabbit with a head shot
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am

He watched her take out the rabbit. "Twilight lands.." He muttered. "Seems like I was the one who is lost." He then noticed that he could indeed feel a difference in the atmosphere, like there was more peace then the cold feeling of the realm of darkness. He then looked at the rabbit dead on the ground with an arrow shot through its head. Seth made a light movement with his hand while watching the rabbit and a faint green glow could be seen from behind its open eyes. The rabbit ran to Seth immediately, seeming completely alive accept for the glassy look in its eyes and jumped onto Seth's shoulder as he carefully ripped the arrow out of its head. Surprisingly, it still moved even after the rough extraction of the arrow. Seth petted the rabbit's back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

erika frowned"hey that was my dinner asshole"she took the arrow away from him and the arrow out of the tree for reuse
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am

He frowned. "Oh... Sorry, thing is you don't find dead things around here all that much... I like dead things..." He knew this would probably freak her out but whatever, that is who he is and so if she has a problem with that like most do he did not really care. "The rabbit with a bloody wound to its head hopped around his shoulder and head for a moment. "I can give it back if you really must eat it."
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am

"nah for every one that dies theres at lest 20 more around you can keep your pet besides usually i just steal whateverr i need and chow down but the stealing has been poor lately" erika saidstreatching her wings then folding them daintily
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

he shrugged. "Alright... I'll keep him." He let the rabbit roam free a bit, and though he was partially controlling it with his subconscious the rabbit looked like it had a mind of its own. He then looked at her wings. "Hey I do not mean to be rude but I am curious.. How come your wings seem different then most Fallen Angels?" He asked, still unaware of her mixed heritage.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm

"cause im not a fallen angel"she said bluntly"im an angelpire half holy angel half vampire"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 pm

"I have never heard of such a thing.." He muttered. "Indeed that is a strange mix.. don't get me wrong I have nothing against you though." He thought for a moment and watched his dead rabbit play around. "So you are a half blood?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 pm

"you might say that im more a combo of oposets(sp)"erika said flashing him a fanged smile leaving you to guess what she would have doen with the rabbit if you had left it alone"and what are you mister stole my dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm

"I am.." He started, but paused. "I'm human.. more or less... some would argue half blood." he shrugged it off to make it seem unimportant so that she would probably let it pass without too many questions. He then noticed the fangs and added. "You know if all you wanted was the rabbits blood I can animate it even if it has none." he told her, to explain that she could suck what remains of its blood of she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 pm

erika hreard nothing past half blood she spotted a rabbit and went bounding after it through the bush and she came back with the bloodless corps"sorry what were you saying?"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm

"You gonna eat that one or can I reanimate it?" he asked. He noticed it was already bloody and all but he did not really care, for he was a very morbid person and did not really see that kind of trait as a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 pm

erika smiled and gave it to him "i wanna pet bunny"she said sounding like a 7 year old insted of a 13 year old
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Seth's eyes glowed green instead of black for a second and the rabbits eyes seemed to glow the same shade of green. The rabbit then ran up to her and pawed at her leg. "It should be obedient.. but its intelligence is limited if I don't control it myself but I guess its not much different then a normal rabbit." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm

erika concentrated for a moment and then the rabbit came to her intelegence yes mindless obdiance shining in its eyes she picked it up and put it on her shoulder and gave him a smug smile "you are Death's son arnt you?"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm

"Information gets around I guess..." He said with a sigh. "I am indeed the son of Death." He was actually pretty surprised she knew this but he was not letting it show. he assumed that news of his 'birth' would travel around easily, with the growing tension between the realm and possibly even spies. They probably thought he was some sort of weapon, which made him feel pretty bad to think that maybe that was what he was supposed to be in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 pm

"no it was a random guess living in constant twilight does that to people it gives them odd powers someties like my copycat power so i can control the bunny now "erika said with a smug smirk
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 pm

He that that was odd. "You mean you where able to link to the bunny's undead spirit?" He asked. he knew it was not uncommon for a vampire to have black magic abilities honed but she did not really seem like a necromancer. "That's.. cool." He said, though it was a lot more then that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next