World Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dreams

Your dreams live here. Both good and bad. Many children have made this world, without knowing it. Join and live your dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

"no i just stole your power my power is i can 'barrow' powers from others and keep them as my own"erika explained laughing slightly as the bunny tickled her ear
Back to top Go down
Seth

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

"I see..." He was beginning to understand. "Then I should suggest you not so that much... You see sometimes I call upon certain powers that can not be mimicked since the only reason I myself can use them is because I have a part of my fathers spirit in me."
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm

"that same spirit that will kill you when you turn 20"she said deadly serious she started knawing on her finer trying to figure out a way to help him
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm

"How.." he coughed out, wondering how she knew this. It was strange enough she took a 'wild guess' and got his heritage right but now she proved she knew about his fate too. "How do you know this?" She did not look like a prophet to him, but then again the realm of light and the realm of darkness was known for their prophets and she lived close to the border so.. Who knows. He asked her just in case that was not the case.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm

erika shruged "i must have gotten too close to a prophet at some time or another or mabey its cause of where i live but i just know "she said still knawing on her finger
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"That's.. incredible to say the least.." he muttered, still having a hard time believing this. "I assume you can't see any way to fix this spirit problem can you?" He was speaking normally, which must have sounded weird for someone who was talking about knowing exactly when he would die young. He made it sound like a little math problem that needed to be solved or something, which was once again very strange for someone in his position.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm

as erika was knawing on her finger she cut herself while she watched it close she had a brain wave"the enymy of the dark and death its light and the angels right? and vampire can sometimes control spirits i have the best of bot world but the question is could i get your fathers spirit out with out killing you?" she stoped to think and see if she could indeed see the future there it was she saw herself helping him ...then him 25 years old and alive and a flash of how to remove the spirit

ooc:im not godmodding am i?
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 pm

"Even with good control of the spirits... This spirit is tied into the very essence. Can you imagine living life with half your being? Half of what makes you you, and another half of.. well.. nothing? It might work with someone who was born with a spirit in them or had a spirit put into them afterward.. But I was created to host the spirit. In many senses the spirit IS me, and so I can't accept that offer for not only would it take away my very being it might end up killing me anyways for all I know." he explained. He could see she wanted to help, but he just couldn't let her for he knew in his heart what would happen. "There has to be another way... I will find it someday, I know I will..."

OCC: Its not GodModding. Besides it wont work (yet, though I dunno how he will get out of it myself so maybe you could have a part in it later on I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm

"you will get it out i dont see your death untill you are"she paused"old....very old but anyways i take myself out of the picture and there is the you dead at 20"erika glared at him"we have 2 years to work with right?"

ooc:i know that was a bit controlling there sorry >.<
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm

"4 years... actually.. maybe 5. My current age is 16." He said. "Plenty of time to figure something out." He added. "And if you wanna help me figure it out I would like that." He nodded. He knew that finding the answers alone would be hard, and though ghosts where great information gatherers he was sure an actual mortal companion would help greatly.

OCC: Its okay I don't plan on dying anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 pm

"wow you are only 3 years older than me?"erika smile "i would love to help you "she took the rabbit off her soulder and petted it
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

"So it would seem." He nodded and watched her pet the undead rabbit. "Well there's no rush... 4 years." Most would definitely make it a rush but Seth seemed very laid back on the concept. "Speaking of procrastination, You think there's a place where we can find food around here? I'm not so crazy about eating uncooked rabbit.." He said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm

"well we could eaither go steal some from a market place where im well known and you will stand out like a sore thumb or make a fire here and scare up a rabbit or 2"erika said matter of factly "you know i know your name but you dont know mine im erika" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm

"Nice to know." He said. "Erika... nice name." He added. "I guess we can cook a rabbit here..." he then gathered a few dry twigs and put them together. he then ignited them by a simple movement of his hands. "Turns out my understanding of magic stretches beyond that of raising the dead... I have picked up a few handy tricks along the way." He said. "We might wanna surround it with rocks if we don't want it to spread and do too much damage o the grass." he said, holding the fire in place with his will.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 pm

erika sudenly without her knowing unlocked another power sudenly rocks around her began to rise and settle in a circle around the fire she sowre in what sounded like german then said"ive been in the twilight area too long"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 am

He was begging to doubt that the twilight realm had anything to do with these strange occurrences but he kept that to himself. "That works... Well we have our fire. Know any magic to make rabbits come out of the hat?" He said, mostly as a joke in reference to the humans with no mage capabilities whatsoever that would pretend to know magic by using cheep tricks.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 am

erika smirked"haha no but i do know that there are 2 behind me in the bush "sudenly she whiped around with 2 arrows on the string and took both of them out one in the head the other in the chest im taping into someones powers but i dont think its his....well mabey mabey not she ponders to herself as she went to go get them
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Just to have a little fun, Seth reanimated the now dead rabbits and mad them run around her legs and under then and stopped applying that power when they where close to the fire. "Seems I am faster.." He said, wondering how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:31 pm

erika twitched"no i just dont play with my food"she said cooly
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Seth managed a faint laugh. "Depends on whether you consider archery a sport or a game." he noted, looking at the arrows used to kill the rabbits. "Its fine I was joking anyways. Now, will I get cooking lessons now or what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 pm

erika turned to him"do you have a knife on you?"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm

He through a knife he kept in his pocket at her at moderate speed. He figured that was dangerous but she had proved that she had some skills with agility so he assumed she could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

erika took it and quickly gutted the rabbits then had them rosting over the fire she whiped the blood off and handed him his knife back
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:45 pm

"Thanks." He said, taking the knife and shoving it back into his pockets. He did not seem grossed out by the gutting of the rabbit as most people would when they saw something like that for the first time. "Well at least we have food."
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm

"hey its how i live if its not rabbit squirrl racoon or any other small wild animal its something i stol story of my life"erika said lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next