World Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Dreams

Your dreams live here. Both good and bad. Many children have made this world, without knowing it. Join and live your dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seth

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:04 pm

"Yea.. believe me it beats some of the things I've eaten before... When your shoved in a dungeon with nothing to eat but bugs for two weeks you will appreciate anything." he muttered. "Besides, some of those fancy restaurants serve cooked rabbit anyways.. no spices is not that much of a difference I guess."
Back to top Go down
Erika

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 pm

"life sucks you deal with it"she turns back to the fire "foods done"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 pm

"So it would seem." You could not really be sure if he was talking about the food being ready or life sucking, or both. He took his rabbit and started eating. "Traveling makes me hungry.." He muttered as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm

"it will do that to you so what now?"erika said eating and staring into the fire
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 pm

"I dunno... I was intending to find a few temples in the darkness realm that could help me out with my little problem, But seeing as to how I am in the land of lights I'm sure I could find a few places of interest around here." He shrugged and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm

"or we could do both start with light then move to dark "erika said dryly throving the bones in the fire
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

"Well I plan on searching everywhere I need to..." he said. "And so far I don't have many leads so I'm pretty much leaving it up to luck." He shrugged. "So do you know anywhere around here that might help? You know like a temple? In all the stories people find the answers hidden away on ancient tablets... I guess I'm assuming that's what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 am

"if you are that despret you might as well go staight to the angels they will hate your guts cause you are the son of Death but hey will never turn down a human in need"erika sad throwing the last bones into the fire
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am

"Angels?" He asked, trying to sound indifferent but in a way he sorta spat out the word. "They don't know as much as they let on..." he muttered, sounding a little angry but no enough to know for sure if he cared at all or not. "I would rather do things my way, I doubt it will be any harder then getting them to help.." At this time he had also finished his food.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm

"i dont care for your tone remember mister im half angel and proud off it the know quite a bit trust me they hate me more than they will hate you"erika glared
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

"I didn't mean to offend you.." His tone softened a bit. "I asked of their guidance before... It didn't go so well.." He admitted. "Your nothing like them, I can tell you that much... At least you are willing to help me." He said and sighed.

OCC: Sorry for not posting in a while... I have been taking courses during the day now =/ distracting.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:06 pm

"eh it depends on the angel too some are rasist assholes and some are caring and really dont like to judge people"erika said her feathers still bristling she let her senses range out to make sure there was no one near then she turned to him and said" one time i went to them for help and some of the higher ranking angels tried to kill me i was saved by a little messanger angel who was in turn banished i still feel bad for that"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 pm

"That's horrible..." He said low, as much to himself as to her. He was beginning to sound like it reminded him of something he was hiding but he did not seem to ready to say anything. "Well I am quite sure that if the high ranking angels are as bad with you as they are with me we would have tough luck going to them for help.." He added, now beginning to feel like the angels high enough to help them where all 'racist assholes' as she had called them.
Back to top Go down
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 pm

"my mom was an archangel" she murmured half to herself"i rubbed that in their faces once and they left me alone mostly some of the higher ups are acuually really nice you just have to go to the right one"
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 pm

"Well if you can help me find 'the right one' then I could once more give it a shot... though they seem to frown upon me, being a bringer of darkness and all." Though he was not from the realm of darkness and evil directly as son of death most considered him an omen of darkness and despair and such though that is, as far as Seth knows, far from the truth. "But taking the long rout would be nice... I enjoy exploring and you never know what you will find."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]   Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the land of twilight... Accidentally? [Private: Erika; Seth]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3